The Lincoln Lawyer
|Release Date: March 18, 2011||Running Time: 119 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $57,981,889.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Crime, Drama, Thriller|
• Q&A: Meet 'Gone' Star Sam Upton
• DVD Review: 'The Lincoln Lawyer'
• Check Out 'The Lincoln Lawyer' On DVD & Blu-ray July 12
• Ryan Phillippe Is Not A Catch
• Review: 'The Lincoln Lawyer' 'Two Jews On Film' Give Opposing Verdicts For This Legal Thriller (Video)
More News >>
William H. Macy
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Michael "Mick" Haller, is a slick, charismatic Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who operates out of the back of his Lincoln Continental sedan. Having spent most of his career defending petty, gutter-variety criminals, Mick unexpectedly lands the case of a lifetime: defending a rich Beverly Hills playboy who is accused of attempted murder. However, what initially appears to be a straightforward case with a big money pay-off swiftly develops into a deadly match between two masters of manipulation and a crisis of conscience for Haller.
Feast of Love
Browse More Movies: