|Release Date: March 18, 2011||Running Time: 106 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $79,235,468.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Thriller|
• 'Twilight' Eclipses The Competition At Teen Choice Awards Nominations
• Bradley Cooper And Jennifer Aniston Reunite?
• Robert De Niro Testifies In Art 'Theft' Case
• Review: Drugs Can Turn Life Around in Burger's 'Limitless'
• Q&A: Leslie Dixon And Neil Burger Talk 'Limitless,' Creative Processes, And Shooting In NYC
More News >>
Robert De Niro
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Aspiring author Eddie Morra is suffering from chronic writer's block, but his life changes instantly when an old friend introduces him to NZT, a revolutionary new pharmaceutical that allows him to tap his full potential. With every synapse crackling, Eddie can recall everything he has ever read, seen or heard, learn any language in a day, comprehend complex equations and beguile anyone he meets-as long as he keeps taking the untested drug. Soon Eddie takes Wall Street by storm, parlaying a small stake into millions. His accomplishments catch the eye of mega-mogul Carl Van Loon, who invites him to help broker the largest merger in corporate history. But they also bring Eddie to the attention ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Silver Linings Playbook
Browse More Movies: