Leaving Las Vegas
|Release Date: October 27, 1995||Running Time: 112 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $29,890,321.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Romance|
• 11 Alcoholic Movie Characters In Honor Of St. Patrick's Day
• Elisabeth Shue Replacing Marg Helgenberger On 'CSI'
• Nicolas Cage Leads Crusade Against Organized Crime
• Top Drunk Movie Scenes In Honor Of St. Patrick's Day
• Top 5 Nicolas Cage Movies - Do You Agree?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:An avowed alcoholic, Ben drank away his family, friends and, finally, his job. With deliberate resolve, he burns the remnants of his life and heads for Las Vegas to end it all in one final binge. On the strip, Ben picks up a street-smart hooker named Sera in what might have been another excess in his self-destructive jag. Instead their chance meeting becomes a respite on the road to oblivion as something connects between these two disenfranchised souls.
One Night Stand
The Loss of Sexual Innocence
Browse More Movies: