|Release Date: January 08, 2010||Running Time: 95 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $25,893,485.00|
|Genre: Romantic Comedy|
• Review: Dark And Twisted 'Leap Year' Saved By One Fearless Performer
• Amy Adams' Pink Cocktail Dress - Hot Or Not?
• Robert Pattinson's 'Remember Me' Clothes To Be Sold For Charity
• Matthew Goode Slams 'Leap Year'
• January: The Worst Month For Cinema
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When their four-year anniversary passes without a marriage proposal, Anna decides to take matters into her own hands. Investing in an Irish tradition that allows women to propose to men on February 29th, Anna decides to follow her boyfriend Jeremy to Dublin and get down on one knee herself. But airplanes, weather and fate leave Anna stranded on the other side of Ireland, and she must enlist the help of handsome and surly Declan to get her across the country. As Anna and Declan bicker across the Emerald Isle, they discover that the road to love can take you to very unexpected places.
View All Pictures >>
Can't Hardly Wait
Browse More Movies: