The Last Station
|Release Date: December 04, 2009||Running Time: 112 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $6,616,974.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Biopic, Drama, Foreign, Historical, Period|
• 2010 Oscars Predictions: Who Will Win & Who Should Win
• Robert De Niro Lands Lifetime Achievement Honor
• 82nd Oscar Nomination Reaction: The Snubs, Surprises & Who Shouldn't Have Been Nominated
• 2010 Oscar Nominees In Photos
• 'Avatar' & 'The Hurt Locker' Nominated For 9 Academy Awards Each - See Full List Of Nominees!
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Set in the last tumultuous years of famed Russian author Leo Tolstoy's life, centers on the battle for his soul waged by his wife Sofya Andreyevna and his leading disciple Vladimir Cherkov. Torn between his professed doctrine of poverty and chastity and the reality of his enormous wealth, his thirteen children and a life of hedonism, Tolstoy makes a dramatic flight from his home. Too ill to continue beyond the tiny rail station at Astapovo, he believes that he is dying alone, while over one hundred newspapermen camp outside awaiting hourly reports on his condition.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Henry of Navarre
Hitchcock More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: