|Release Date: July 27, 2012||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: NC 17||Box Office: $1,987,762.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Thriller|
• Matthew McConaughey To Star In Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar'
• Two Jews On Their Top Ten Films Of 2012
• Review: 'Killer Joe' A Brilliant, Depraved, Black Comedy
• Trailer Talk: 'The Watch,' 'Step Up Revolution,' and 'Killer Joe'
• LA Film Fest 2012 Review - 'Killer Joe' Highlights Intense And Uncomfortable To Mask Faults
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When 22-year-old Chris finds himself in debt to a drug lord, he hires a hit man to dispatch his mother, whose $50,000 life insurance policy benefits his sister Dottie. Chris finds Joe Cooper, a creepy, crazy Dallas cop who moonlights as a contract killer. When Chris can't pay Joe upfront, Joe sets his sight on Dottie as collateral for the job. The contract killer and his hostage develop an unusual bond. Like from a modern-day, twisted fairy tale, "Killer Joe" Cooper becomes the prince to Dottie's Cinderella.
The Boys in the Band
The Brink's Job
Browse More Movies: