|Release Date: June 01, 1984||Running Time: 126 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG|
|Genre: Action, Drama, Sports|
• An Injured Ralph Macchio Persevered Through 'Dancing'
• 'Dancing With The Stars' Recap: The Karate Kid Sweeps This Leg Of The Competition
• Who Is Your Favorite 'Dancing With The Stars' Winner?
• Michelle Rodriguez Is Annoyed With All The Hollywood Remakes
• Jackie Chan Immortalized In Wax: Which One Is Real?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Daniel moves to Los Angeles from the east coast and is bullied by the Cobras, a menacing gang of karate students, when he strikes up a relationship with Ali, the Cobra leader's ex-girlfriend. Eager to fight back and impress his new girlfriend but afraid to confront the dangerous gang, Daniel asks his handyman Miyagi, whom he learns is a master of the martial arts, to teach him karate. Miyagi teaches Daniel that karate is a mastery over the self, mind, and body and that fighting is always the last answer to a problem. Under Miyagi's guidance, Daniel develops not only physical skills but also the faith and self-confidence to compete despite tremendous odds as he encounters the fight of his lif... Full Summary >>
The Karate Kid Part II
The Karate Kid Part III
The Next Karate Kid
Browse More Movies: