|Release Date: March 11, 2011||Running Time: 121 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $11,232,825.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Period, Romance|
• Michael Fassbender Is Still Good At Identifying Famous Men's Junk (Video)
• Judi Dench Honored In Czech Republic
• Michael Fassbender Finally Hits The Big Time With ‘X-Men: First Class’
• Wasikowska And Fassbender Give Nuanced Performances In 'Jane Eyre'
• Q&A: Cary Fukunaga And Mia Wasikowska Dish On 'Jane Eyre,' Working With Judi Dench, And More
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In this 19th Century-set story, Jane Eyre suddenly flees Thornfield Hall, the vast and isolated estate where she works as a governess for Adèle Varens, a child under the custody of Thornfield's brooding master, Edward Rochester. The imposing residence - and Rochester's own imposing nature - have sorely tested her resilience. With nowhere else to go, she is extended a helping hand by clergyman St. John Rivers and his family. As she recuperates in the Rivers' Moor House and looks back upon the tumultuous events that led to her escape, Jane wonders if the past is ever truly past.
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Movies: