The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus
|Release Date: December 25, 2009||Running Time: 122 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $7,689,458.00|
|Genre: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Foreign|
• U.K. Singer Paloma Faith & Carrot Top - Separated At Birth?
• More 'Spider-Man' Rumors: Jamie Bell Leads The Pack
• Family Can't Watch Heath Ledger's Films
• April DVD Releases: 'Avatar,' 'Crazy Heart' & More
• 'Avatar' & 'The Hurt Locker' Nominated For 9 Academy Awards Each - See Full List Of Nominees!
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A fantastical morality tale, set in the present-day. It tells the story of Dr. Parnassus and his extraordinary 'Imaginarium', a traveling show where members of the audience get an irresistible opportunity to choose between light and joy or darkness and gloom. Blessed with the extraordinary gift of guiding the imaginations of others, Doctor Parnassus is cursed with a dark secret. An inveterate gambler, thousands of years ago he made a bet with the devil, Mr. Nick, in which he won immortality. Centuries later, on meeting his one true love, Dr. Parnassus made another deal with the devil, trading his immortality for youth, on condition that when his daughter reached her 16th birthday, she would ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
Browse More Movies: