I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
|Release Date: July 20, 2007||Running Time: 115 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $119,684,970.00|
• Is Adam Sandler Still A Box Office Draw?
• Megan Fox Named World's Sexiest Woman By FHM For Second Straight Year - Hot Pictures Of The Top 10!
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• Slideshow: Beautiful Biel
• Starpulse TV Season In Review
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Chuck Levine and Larry Valentine are the pride of their fire station: two guy's guys always side-by-side and willing to do anything for each other. Salt-of-the-earth widower Larry wants just one thing: to protect his family. His buddy Chuck also wants one thing: to enjoy the single life. Grateful Chuck owes Larry for saving his life in a fire, and Larry calls in that favor big time when civic red tape prevents him from naming his own two kids as his life insurance beneficiaries. All that Chuck has to do is claim to be Larry's domestic partner on some city forms. Easy. Nobody will ever know. But when an overzealous, spot-checking bureaucrat becomes suspicious, the new couple's arrangemen... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Grown Ups 2
Jack and Jill
You Don't Mess With the Zohan
Browse More Movies: