How Do You Know
|Release Date: December 17, 2010||Running Time: 116 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $30,212,620.00|
|Genre: Drama, Romantic Comedy, Sports|
• This Week's Shining & Falling Stars: Betty White and Reese Witherspoon
• 'Tron: Legacy' Takes Top Spot At Weekend Box Office
• How Do You Know You've Fallen Out Of Love?
• How Do You Know You've Fallen In Love?
• Reese Witherspoon Looks Lovely At 'How Do You Know' Premiere; Rules Out Robot Movies
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Lisa is a woman whose athletic ability is the defining passion of her life, having been her focus since early childhood. When she is cut from her team, everything she has ever known is suddenly taken from her. Not knowing what to do, she stumbles toward regular life. In this mode, she begins a fling with Matty, a major league baseball pitcher, a self-centered ladies man - a narcissist with a code of honor. George is a straight-arrow businessman whose complicated relationship with his father, Charles, takes a turn when George is accused of a financial crime, even though he's done nothing wrong. Though he may be headed to jail, George's honesty, integrity, and unceasing optimism may be his... Full Summary >>
As Good As It Gets
Terms of Endearment
Browse More Movies: