|Release Date: April 20, 2007||Running Time: 120 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $23,618,786.00|
|Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime|
• Stop In The Name Of The Law: The Best Of The Buddy Cop Genre
• Lessons J.J. Abrams's 'Star Trek' Could Learn From Past 'Trek' Films
• The Rising Stars Of Star Trek
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• Interview: British Cult Star Simon Pegg is Fish Out of Water in 'How to Lose Friends & Alienate People'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Nicholas Angel is the finest cop London has to offer, with an arrest record 400% higher than any other officer on the force. He's so good, he makes everyone else look bad. As a result, Angel's superiors send him to a place where his talents won't be quite so embarrassing--the sleepy and seemingly crime-free village of Sandford. Once there, he is partnered with the well-meaning but overeager police officer Danny Butterman. The son of amiable Police Chief Frank Butterman, Danny is a huge action movie fan and believes his new big-city partner might just be a real-life "bad boy," and his chance to experience the life of gunfights and car chases he so longs for. Angel is quick to dismiss this. Ho... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Shaun of the Dead
The World's End
Browse More Movies: