|Release Date: September 08, 2006||Running Time: 126 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $14,415,222.00|
|Genre: Biopic, Mystery, Period, Thriller|
• Ben Affleck Turned Down 'Superman'
• Witches, Werewolves And Warlocks Invade ABC Family's Ninth Annual '13 Nights Of Halloween'
• 'Superman Returns' Dominates 33rd Saturn Awards
• New Movies on DVD, Feb. 6
• 'Babel,' 'Dreamgirls,' 'Ugly Betty' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Win Big at Golden Globe Awards
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:June 16, 1959. The glamour of Tinseltown permanently fades for actor George Reeves, the heroic Man of Steel on TV's "Adventures of Superman," as the actor dies in his Hollywood Hills home. Felled by a single gunshot wound, Reeves leaves behind a fiancée--aspiring starlet Leonore Lemmon--and millions of fans who are shocked by his death. But it is his grieving mother, Helen Bessolo, who will not let the questionable circumstances surrounding his demise go unaddressed. Helen seeks justice, or at least answers. The Los Angeles Police Department closes the case, but Helen hires--for $50 a day--private detective Louis Simo. Simo soon ascertains that the torrid affair Reeves had with Toni Mannix,... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Movies: