A History of Violence
|Release Date: September 23, 2005||Running Time: 98 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $31,493,782.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Crime, Drama, Thriller|
• David Cronenberg Denies Sleeping With Wife In Front Of 'Violence' Cast
• Biggest Oscar Surprises Of The Last 10 Years... What's Next?
• The Men & Women Merge In 'Celeb Madness' Sweet 16 - Vote In Part 1!
• Jeffrey Dean Morgan Upsets #1 Brad Pitt - Here's 'Celebrity Madness' Round 2! (Pt. 1)
• Play Starpulse's 'Celebrity Madness 2009 - The Men' (Round 1, Group 1)
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Tom Stall is living a happy and quiet life with his lawyer wife and their two children in the small town of Millbrook, Indiana, but one night their idyllic existence is shattered when Tom foils a vicious attempted robbery in his diner. Sensing danger, he takes action and saves his customers and friends in the self-defense killings of two-sought-after criminals. Heralded as a hero, Tom's life is changed overnight, attracting a national media circus, which forces him into the spotlight. Uncomfortable with his newfound celebrity, Tom tries to return to the normalcy of his ordinary life only to be confronted by a mysterious and threatening man who arrives in town believing Tom is the man who's ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
A Dangerous Method
Browse More Movies: