|Release Date: March 31, 2000||Running Time: 107 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $27,277,055.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Music, Period, Romance, Romantic Comedy|
• Blu-ray Review: 'Adventures In Babysitting,' 'Romy And Michele's High School Reunion,' 'Grosse Point Black,' 'High Fidelity,' 'The Preacher's Wife'
• John Cusack Says Portraying Edgar Allen Poe Was Like Being On 'A Cool Bender'
• Five Fun Facts About 'The Raven' Actor John Cusack
• John Cusack Opts For Raven-esque All Black Suit At Hollywood Walk Of Fame Unveiling
• 'Justified's' Joelle Carter To Guest On 'Prime Suspect'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Rob Gordon is the owner of a semi-failing record store in Chicago where he sells music the old fashioned way- on vinyl. He's a self-professed music junkie who spends his days at Championship Vinyl with his two employees Dick and Barry. Although they have an encyclopedic knowledge of pop music and are consumed with the music scene and creating their all-time favorite top-five lists of subject specific songs, it's of no help to Rob whose needle skips the love groove when his long-time girlfriend Laura walks out on him. As Rob examines his failed attempts at romance and happiness the process finds him being dragged kicking and screaming into adulthood.
Grosse Pointe Blank
Lay the Favorite
Browse More Movies: