The Haunted Mansion
|Release Date: November 26, 2003||Running Time: 98 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $75,817,994.00|
|Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Horror, Thriller|
• Another Disney Theme Park Ride Being Made Into a Movie - With Tom Hanks & Tim Allen
• Jon Favreau To Make Movie Based On Disney World's Magic Kingdom
• When Good Actors Do Bad Movies
• Top 10 Worst Disney Films
• Witches, Werewolves And Warlocks Invade ABC Family's Ninth Annual '13 Nights Of Halloween'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Realtor Jim Evers and his wife and business partner Sara get a call late one night from mansion owner Edward Gracey, who is looking to sell his property. Smelling the biggest deal of their career, Jim, Sara and their two children pay a visit to the mansion, located on a remote bayou. A torrential thunderstorm of mysterious origin strands the Evers family in the old mansion with the brooding, eccentric Gracey, his mysterious butler, Ramsley, and a variety of residents both seen and unseen. At first Jim scoffs at Gracey's stories about ghosts and hauntings, until he unearths the mystery of the mansion and finds that his wife Sara has unexpected connections to its haunted past.
Stuart Little 2
The Lion King
Browse More Movies: