Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
|Release Date: July 30, 2004||Running Time: 87 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $18,225,165.00|
• Most Beloved Stoner Characters Of All Time
• Neil Patrick Harris To Bring More Mayhem In 'Harold And Kumar 3'
• Kal Penn Robbed At Gunpoint
• Our Favorite Movie Cameos
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Two likeable underdogs, Harold and Kumar, set out on a Friday night quest to satisfy their craving for White Castle hamburgers and end up on an epic journey of deep thoughts, deeper inhaling and a wild road trip as "un-PC" as it gets.
& Kumar 3-D Christmas
& Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Browse More Movies: