The Hangover Part II
|Release Date: May 26, 2011||Running Time: 101 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $254,455,986.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Sequel|
• Ken Jeong Wants To Do Another 'Hangover'
• 'The Hangover Part III' Trailer Promises More Hilarious Antics From The Wolfpack
• Melissa McCarthy In Talks To Join 'Hangover III'
• Producers Of 'The Hangover Part II' Win Lawsuit Over Designer Bag Knockoff
• 'The Hangover 3' To Be Set In Tijuana, Mexico?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. With the memory of Doug's nearly disastrous bachelor party in Las Vegas still fresh-or at least well-documented-Stu is taking no chances. He has opted for a safe, subdued, pre-wedding trip brunch, with pancakes, coffee and no alcohol. However, things don't always go as planned. Two nights before the big day, at a fabulous resort in Thailand, Stu relents. One beer each. In sealed bottles. What could go wrong? What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
View All Pictures >>
School for Scoundrels
The Hangover Part III
Browse More Movies: