Going the Distance
|Release Date: September 03, 2010||Running Time: 96 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $17,797,316.00|
|Genre: Romantic Comedy|
• Drew Barrymore Is Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star - See Who Else Made The List!
• Leighton Meester Dating Justin Long?
• Check Out 'Going The Distance' Now On Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, On Demand & Download
• Justin Long Compares His Private Parts To The Prophet Muhammad
• Trailer Talk: This Week in Movies - 'Machete,' 'The American,' & More
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Erin's wry wit and unfiltered frankness charms newly single Garrett over beer, bar trivia and breakfast the next morning. Their chemistry sparks a full-fledged summer fling, but neither expects it to last once Erin heads home to San Francisco and Garrett stays behind for his job in New York City. But when six weeks of romping through the city inadvertently become meaningful, neither is sure they want it to end. And while Garrett's friends, Box and Dan, joke about his pre-flight calorie-cutting and his full-time relationship with his cell phone, they don't like losing their best drinking buddy to yet another rocky romance. At the same time, Erin's high-strung, overprotective married sister, C... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
He's Just Not That Into You
We're the Millers
Browse More Movies: