Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
|Release Date: May 01, 2009||Running Time: 100 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $55,179,308.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Romantic Comedy|
• Hot Legs: Emma Stone Gets An Easy A For Hers!
• Noureen DeWulf Is A Hot Indian-American-Muslim
• Matthew Mcconaughey: Actor, Surfer, Dude, Humanitarian Turns 40
• Is Real Life Celebrity Distracting In 'Reel' Life Couples?
• Jennifer Garner Calls Herself & Daughter 'Dumb'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Celebrity photographer Connor Mead loves freedom, fun and women - in that order. A committed bachelor with a no-strings policy, he thinks nothing of breaking up with multiple women on a conference call while prepping his next date. Connor's brother Paul is more the romantic type. In fact, he's about to be married. Unfortunately, on the eve of the big event, Connor's mockery of romance proves a real buzz-kill for Paul, the wedding party and a houseful of well wishers - including Connor's childhood friend Jenny, the one woman in his life who has always seemed immune to his considerable charm. Just when it looks like Connor may single-handedly ruin the wedding, he gets a wake-up call from the g... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Just Like Heaven
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Browse More Movies: