|Release Date: February 08, 2008||Running Time: 112 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $70,224,196.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Romantic Comedy|
• Matthew Mcconaughey: Actor, Surfer, Dude, Humanitarian Turns 40
• Kate Hudson's Dad Begs Her To 'Come Home'
• 'Bride Wars' Arrives On DVD & Blu-ray April 28; Win It Here!
• Kate Hudson Baffled By Lesbian Rumors
• Lance Armstrong: 'I'm No Sex God'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Ben "Finn" Finnegan is a good-natured, surf bum-turned-treasure hunter who is obsessed with finding the legendary 18th century Queen's Dowry--40 chests of exotic treasure that was lost at sea in 1715. In his quest, Finn has sunk everything he has, including his marriage to Tess Finnegan and his more-rusty-than-trusty salvage boat, "Booty Calls." Ju... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Anna and the King
Sweet Home Alabama
The Bounty Hunter More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: