The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
|Release Date: June 16, 2006||Running Time: 98 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $62,494,975.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure, Sequel, Sports|
• Paul Walker's 'Fast & Furious' Character To Be Written Out Of Series
• Behind The Wheel Of History's 'Top Gear'
• Check Out 'Fast Five' On DVD & Blu-ray Oct. 4
• 'Fast Five' Makes Over $80 Million At Weekend Box Office
• Why We're Gearing Up For 'Fast Five'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Although street racing provides an escape from an unhappy home and the superficial world around him, for outsider Sean Boswell, his reckless involvement in the sport has made him very unpopular with the local authorities. After one crash too many--and to avoid jail time--Sean is sent to live with his gruff, estranged father, a career military man stationed in Tokyo. Now officially a gaijin (outsider), Sean feels even more shut out in a land of foreign customers and codes of honor. But after a fellow American buddy, Twinkie, introduces him to the underground world of drift racing--an exhilarating balance of speeding and gliding through a heart-stopping course of hairpin turns and switchbacks-... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
& Furious 6
Finishing the Game
Browse More Movies: