|Release Date: June 23, 2004||Running Time: 121 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $119,078,393.00|
• Michael Moore Heckled At New York Film Critics Circle Awards
• Michael Moore Joins With Wikipedia, Shuts Down Websites To Protest SOPA
• Trailer Talk - This Week In Movies: 'Zombieland,' 'Whip It' & More
• Five Most Overrated & Underrated Political Films
• John McCain And Barack Obama Trade Jokes; Who's Funnier?
More News >>
George W. Bush
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:An expose which reflects upon what has happened to America since the events of September 11, 2001 that touches upon the personal relationship between President George W. Bush and the family of terrorist Osama bin Laden. As well, the chronicle focuses on the powerful roles that oil and greed may have played in the terrorist attack on the U.S.A.
Bowling for Columbine
Capitalism: A Love Story
Browse More Movies: