The Expendables 2
|Release Date: August 17, 2012||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $85,017,401.00|
|Genre: Action, Sequel|
• Bruce Willis Reportedly Wanted $1 Million A Day For 'Expendables 3'
• Harrison Ford To Replace Bruce Willis In 'Expendables 3'
• Jackie Chan To Star In 'Expendables 3,' 'Rush Hour 4' A Possibility
• 'Expendables 2' Producers Sued By Injured Stuntman
• Blu-ray Review: 'The Expendables 2'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, Yin Yang, Gunner Jensen, Toll Road and Hale Caesar -- with newest members Billy the Kid and Maggie aboard -- are reunited when Mr. Church enlists the Expendables to take on a seemingly simple job. The task looks like an easy paycheck for Barney and his band of old-school mercenaries. But when things go wrong and one of their own is viciously killed, the Expendables are compelled to seek revenge in hostile territory where the odds are stacked against them. Hell-bent on payback, the crew cuts a swath of destruction through opposing forces, wreaking havoc and shutting down an unexpected threat in the nick of time - five tons of weapons-grade plutonium, far more than... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Browse More Movies: