|Release Date: August 13, 2010||Running Time: 103 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $102,981,571.00|
|Genre: Action, Adventure|
• Bruce Willis Reportedly Wanted $1 Million A Day For 'Expendables 3'
• Harrison Ford To Replace Bruce Willis In 'Expendables 3'
• Wesley Snipes Offered A Role In Sylvester Stallone's 'EX3'
• Judge Dismisses 'Expendables' Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Against Sylvester Stallone
• Don't Expect 'Safe' Star Jason Statham To Play Any Serious Roles
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The only life they've known is war. The only loyalty they have is to each other. They are the Expendables: leader and mastermind Barney Ross, former SAS blade expert Lee Christmas, hand-to-hand combat specialist Yin Yang, long barrel weapons specialist Hale Caesar, demolitions expert Toll Road, and precision sniper Gunnar Jensen. Living life in the fringes of the law, these hardened mercenaries take on what appears to be a routine assignment: a covert, CIA-funded operation to infiltrate the South American country of Vilena and overthrow its ruthless dictator General Garza. But when their job is revealed to be a suicide mission, the men are faced with a deadly choice, one that might redeem ... Full Summary >>
The Expendables 2
Browse More Movies: