|Release Date: December 04, 2009||Running Time: 100 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $8,855,646.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Drama, Remake|
• Drew Barrymore Is Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star - See Who Else Made The List!
• Kate Beckinsale Has An Amazing Backside
• Check Out 'Everybody's Fine' On DVD Feb. 23
• Drew Barrymore 'Honored & Humbled' To Receive Gay Media Award
• 'Up In The Air,' 'Nine' Lead Golden Globe Nominations
More News >>
Robert De Niro
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When Frank Goode's grown children cancel a family reunion, the recent widower sets off on a cross-country journey to reconnect with each of them. Expecting to share in the joys of their happy, successful lives, his surprise visits reveal a picture that's far from perfect. But a family separated by physical and emotional distance finds a way to come together.
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Meet the Parents
Waking Ned Devine
Browse More Movies: