|Release Date: March 17, 2000||Running Time: 131 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $125,548,685.00|
|Genre: Biopic, Drama|
• Erin Brockovich Apologizes After Being Arrested For Drunken Boating
• How Ryan Gosling Resurrected The Movie Star
• Steven Soderbergh: Hollywood's Most Versatile Director
• Biggest Oscar Surprises Of The Last 10 Years... What's Next?
• Hot Legs: Julia Roberts Promotes 'Eat Pray Love' In San Sebastian, Spain
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Based on the true story of a twice-divorced mother working as a low-level secretary at a Los Angeles law firm, a chronicle of a woman, without a law degree, who takes it upon herself to fight powerful corporate forces. Hired out of sympathy after her lawyer lost her personal injury suit, Brockovich stumbled upon the cover-up involving contaminated water in a small desert community, while working at the small law firm. Brockovich tracks a case of water poisoning created by PG&E (Pacific Gas & Electric) and champions it all the way up the judicial ladder--becoming instrumental in rallying the over 600 plaintiffs and in helping them win the largest class-action suit of its type.
Living Out Loud
Out of Sight More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: