|Release Date: December 13, 2002||Running Time: 118 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $56,398,162.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Music|
• Nick Cannon producing and starring in Drumline sequel
• Nick Cannon Has Scars From Filming 'Drumline'
• Nickelodeon Names Nick Cannon 'Chairman Of TeenNick'
• Another Look At the Cast Of 'Star Trek'
• Video Games Do Not Make Good Movies
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:For fans of America's show-style marching bands, halftime is game time. A squad of players, some 300 strong and armed with musical instruments, takes over the field, commanding attention with their stirring, spectacular display of choreography and musicianship. The football contest's controlled mayhem makes way for the blaring sound of trumpets and... Full Summary >>
Mr. 3000 More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: