|Release Date: December 12, 2008||Running Time: 104 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $33,422,556.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Period|
• Oscar Winning Screenwriter John Patrick Shanley Addresses Sex Abuse Lawsuit
• Amy Adams: 'Losing Weight Is Not My Number One Priority'
• Viola Davis To Join 'United States Of Tara' Cast
• New Movies On DVD, April 7
• Jessica Biel & Megan Fox Move On To Round 2 Of 'Celebrity Madness' (Pt. 1); Vote!
More News >>
Philip Seymour Hoffman
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:It's 1964, St. Nicholas in the Bronx. A vibrant, charismatic priest, Father Flynn, is trying to upend the school's strict customs, which have long been fiercely guarded by Sister Aloysius Beauvier, the iron-gloved Principal who believes in the power of fear and discipline. The winds of political change are sweeping through the community, and, indeed, the school has just accepted its first black student, Donald Miller. But when Sister James, a hopeful innocent, shares with Sister Aloysius her guilt-inducing suspicion that Father Flynn is paying too much personal attention to Donald, Sistery Aloysius is galvanized to begin a crusade to both unearth the truth and expunge Flynn from the school. ... Full Summary >>
Charlie Wilson's War
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Browse More Movies: