|Release Date: August 21, 1987||Running Time: 105 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $61,294,138.00|
|Genre: Drama, Musical, Period, Romance|
• Bring On The Angst And Neon, It's The 13 Best 80's Teen Movies Ever!
• 8 Fictional Characters Women Would Marry In A Heartbeat
• 9 Greatest Movies From The 80s You Can't Do Without
• 10 Romantic Movies That Girls Go Crazy Over
• 'Dirty Dancing' Soundtrack Tops Sex Survey List
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Its the summer of 1963 and Baby is stuck at the Catskills with her parents. Attempting to make the best of the situation, Baby attends the organized classes on merengue dancing and wig demonstration. Suddenly, all of that changes when she meets Johnny Castle, the resort's dance instructor. With Johnny, Baby learns the steps to a new dance--a dirty dance--that allows her to discover new strengths and new talents in order to define her place in a rapidly changing world. Under the influence of Rhythm and Blues, Baby can now express herself and her love for Johnny.
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Browse More Movies: