The Devil's Double
|Release Date: July 29, 2011||Running Time: 108 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $1,357,042.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Biopic, Drama, Foreign, Thriller|
• Q&A: Marisol Nichols On Her 'Absolutely Hysterical' New Series 'GCB'
• Best of 2011 - Top Ten Movie Posters
• Blu-ray Review: 'The Devil's Double'
• Dominic Cooper Lined Up For John Gotti Jr. Role?
• Review: Cooper Captivates In The Dark World Of 'The Devil's Double'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:When Latif Yahia was summoned from the front in the Iran-Iraq War to Saddam Hussein's inner sanctum he was given a choice: become the double of Saddam's eldest son Uday or die. Latif underwent surgery to modify his appearance and was trained to move, speak, and behave exactly like Uday. As the stand-in taking the bullet for one of Iraq's most powerful and hated men, he participated in affairs of state, made public appearances, and during the Gulf War, visited the troops on the front lines while Uday stayed safely in Switzerland. He also saw firsthand the horrors and absurdities of a regime based on corruption and intrigue. Yahia was privy to unbridled scenes of debauchery, and witnessed repe... Full Summary >>
Browse More Movies: