|Release Date: November 11, 2005||Running Time: 110 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $36,020,063.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Thriller|
• Can Jennifer Aniston Redeem Herself With 'The Switch'?
• Cast Of 'Friends': Where Are They Now?
• Are There Any Bankable Actresses in Hollywood?
• John Cusack And Samuel Jackson Star In The $72 Million Paranormal Thriller, '1408'
• New Movies on DVD, March 21
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Advertising executive Charles Schine is just another Chicago commuter who regularly catches the 8:43 A.M. train to work. But the one day he misses his train and meets Lucinda Harris, his life is changed forever. Lucinda is charming, beautiful and seductive. Despite the fact that each are married with children, their attraction to one another is magnetic. Lunch dates quickly become cocktails after work, and before long, Charles and Lucinda's infatuation leads them to a hotel room. Their seemingly perfect affair goes terribly awry when LaRoche, a brutal stranger, breaks into their room and holds them at gunpoint. This once illicit liaison turns into a nightmare more dangerous and violent than ... Full Summary >>
Browse More Movies: