|Release Date: June 18, 2010||Running Time: 92 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $7,455,447.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Drama, Family|
• Review: Jonah Hill Deserves Better Than 'The Sitter'
• 'Winter's Bone' Leads Independent Spirit Awards Nominations
• Jonah Hill's Struggle With 'Cyrus' Role
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Toy Story 3,' 'Jonah Hex,' & More
• Independent Film Festival Boston Review: 'Cyrus'
John C Reilly
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Still single seven years after the breakup of his marriage, John has all but given up on romance. But at the urging of his ex-wife and best friend Jamie, John grudgingly agrees to join her and her fiancé Tim at a party. To his and everyone else's surprise, he actually manages to meet someone--the gorgeous and spirited Molly. Their chemistry is immediate. The relationship takes off quickly, but Molly is oddly reluctant to take the relationship beyond John's house. Perplexed, he follows her home and discovers the other man in Molly's life-- her son, Cyrus. A 21-year-old new age musician, Cyrus is his mom's best friend and shares an unconventional relationship with her. Cyrus will go to any l... Full Summary >>
Jeff Who Lives At Home
The Do-Deca Pentathlon
Browse More Movies: