Courage Under Fire
|Release Date: July 12, 1996||Running Time: 115 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $59,024,060.00|
|Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller|
• In Honor Of Father's Day: Ten Hot Celebrity Dads
• Spotlight On Dramatic Actors Who Choose To Go Comedic
• Slideshow: Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, & Others Arrive In Costa Rica For 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here'
• Race Matters: Is Hollywood Truly Color Blind When It Comes To On-Screen Romance?
• Memorable Celebrity Quotes
Lou Diamond Phillips
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:While serving in the Persian Gulf at Al Bathra, Lt. Colonel Nathanial Serling gives the order to fire at what he believes is an enemy T-54 tank and is horrified to learn that he's destroyed one of his own tanks, killing several of Serling's own men. As the military conducts a hushed investigation into this incident of "friendly fire" Serling is reassigned to a job in Awards and Decorations at the Pentagon and ordered to review Capt. Karen Walden's candidacy for a Medal of Honor, to be awarded to the Medevac pilot for her "courage under fire." The honor, unhappily, is to be posthumous. Expected to expedite the inquiry and rubber-stamp the approval for the Medal, Serling instead finds himself ... Full Summary >>
Legends of the Fall
Browse More Movies: