Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
|Release Date: December 31, 2002||Running Time: 113 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $16,003,576.00|
|Genre: Action, Adaptation, Biopic, Comedy, Drama, Spy|
• Blu-ray Review: 'Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind'
• Interview: Sam Rockwell Masters Addiction, Redemption in 'Choke'
• Movies With Heart: The 100 Best 'Romdramedies' Of The Past 20 Years
• The Best & Worst Films Starring Drew Barrymore
• The Three Best & Worst Films Starring George Clooney
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Young, energetic, and focused on a top career in the growing television industry, Chuck Barris finds himself being followed by a suspicious character who quickly lures him into a secretive and dangerous world: that of a CIA operative. While Barris gains notoriety as a dynamic television producer--creating such innovative and popular shows as "The Newlywed Game" and the self-hosted "The Gong Show"--he regularly executes assassinations for the United States government. As ratings rise, Barris incorporates his shows into his secret life: winning couples on "The Dating Game" find themselves shipped off to "fabulous Helsinki" and "romantic West Berlin" for their dream dates--it isn't Paris, but i... Full Summary >>
Good Night, And Good Luck
The Ides of March
The Monuments Men
Browse More Movies: