|Release Date: December 27, 2002||Running Time: 113 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $170,684,505.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Crime, Musical, Period|
• Top 6 Women In Prison Themed Movies
• The Top 8 Broadway Musicals Made Into Movies
• 'Cabaret' Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary With A Remastered Blu-ray - Check Out 10 Other Great Movie Musicals
• DVD Review: 'Renee Zellweger: 4-Film Collection'
• Blu-ray Review: 'Best Picture - Five Film Collection'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Everyone loves a legend--but in Chicago, there's only room for one. Velma Kelly burns in the spotlight as a nightclub sensation. When she shoots her philandering husband, she lands on Chicago's famed murderess row, retains Chicago's slickest lawyer, Billy Flynn, and becomes the center of the town's most notorious murder case--only increasing her celebrity. Roxie Hart, seduced by the city's promise of style and adventure, dreams of singing and dancing her way to stardom. When Roxie's abusive lover tries to walk out on her, she too ends up in prison. The ambitious Billy recognizes another made-for-tabloids story, and postpones Velma's court date to take on Roxie's case. Infamy is Roxie's t... Full Summary >>
Browse More Movies: