Cheaper by the Dozen
|Release Date: December 25, 2003||Running Time: 98 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $138,614,544.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Remake|
• Hilary Duff Says She's 'Not Stressing' About Losing Baby Weight
• Hilary Duff: 'I Want To Get Into The Studio'
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'The Wolfman,' 'Valentine's Day,'
• Celebrity Spotlight: Jared Padalecki
• Celebrity Birthdays, September 22
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:In modern America, where the average family has 1.87 children, Tom Baker and wife Kate have decided that life is better--if not cheaper--by the dozen. The Bakers live in a small Illinois town where Tom coaches the local college football team. The family's day-to-day life is marked by equal parts love and chaos pet-frog-landing-in-the-breakfast eggs type of chaos. When Tom is offered his dream job--coaching a squad at a large university--he and Kate uproot the family, much to the displeasure of all 12 children. At the same time, Kate learns that her memoirs are about to be published. Her agent whisks her away to New York to promote the book, leaving Tom home alone to handle the increasingly... Full Summary >>
Cheaper by the Dozen 2
Night At the Museum
The Pink Panther
Browse More Movies: