|Release Date: October 24, 2008||Running Time: 141 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $35,707,327.00|
|Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Period, Thriller|
• The 10 Best And 10 Worst Angelina Jolie Movies
• Celebrity Offspring That Have Become Successful
• 'Celebrity Madness' - Vote For The Final Four!
• The Men & Women Merge In 'Celeb Madness' Sweet 16 - Vote In Part 1!
• Hayden Panettiere Looks To Knock Out #1 Angelina Jolie In Round 2 Of 'Celeb Madness' (Pt.2)
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Los Angeles, March 1928: On a beautiful Saturday morning in a working-class suburb, single mother Christine Collins says goodbye to her nine-year-old son, Walter, and leaves for her job as a telephone operator. But when Christine returns to their modest home, she is confronted with every parent's worst nightmare: her son has vanished. An exhaustive and fruitless search ensues, but Walter has disappeared without a trace--until five months later, when a child--claiming to be her boy--is returned by police who are eager to bask in the public-relations coup of reuniting mother and child. Dazed by the swirl of cops, reporters, photographers and her own conflicted emotions, Christine is persuaded ... Full Summary >>
View All Pictures >>
Flags of Our Fathers
Browse More Movies: