Bonnie and Clyde
|Release Date: August 13, 1967||Running Time: 111 mins.|
|Genre: Crime, Drama|
• 'Lawless' And The Top 10 Prohibition Era Crime Films
• Faye Dunaway Facing Eviction From Her NYC Apartment
• Hilary Duff Still Starring In 'Bonnie & Clyde' Remake
• Hilary Duff Drops Out Of Bonnie & Clyde Film
• Happy 70th Birthday, Faye Dunaway!
More News >>
Michael J Pollard
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:"We rob banks." That's how Faye Dunaway, as the infamous Bonnie Parker, introduces herself and her lover Clyde Barrow, played by Warren Beatty, in Arthur Hiller's classic "Bonnie and Clyde" (1967). During the depths of the Great Depression, Bonnie and Clyde, despite the violent nature of their crimes, became folk heroes to those who had had their homes repossessed by the banks. Their crime spree was short and memorable - as is the final, shocking scene when the cops move in for the kill. The Oscar-winning film also stars Gene Hackman and Estelle Parsons. Enjoy the thrills all over again with this Special Blu-ray edition.
Little Big Man
Browse More Movies: