|Release Date: June 20, 1980||Running Time: 133 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R|
|Genre: Action, Comedy, Musical|
• Dan Aykroyd Loses Dutch 'Blues Brothers' Legal Battle
• 6 Of The Best Car Chase Films Of All Time
• Can 'Avengers,' 'Dark Knight Rises,' And 'Amazing Spider-Man' Make 2012 The Best Movie Summer Ever?
• Dan Aykroyd: 'I Don't Need Fame Anymore'
• Q&A: John Landis Talks 'Three Amigos!' Turning 25, And Gives Insight On Other Classics
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Jake and Elwood Blues endeavor to raise $5,000 for their childhood parrish by putting their old band back together uand taking their show on the road. While touring, they manage to wreak havoc on the entire city of Chicago and much of the midwest.
Blues Brothers 2000
Spies Like Us
Browse More Movies: