|Release Date: December 29, 2010||Running Time: 114 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $9,701,559.00|
|Genre: Drama, Romance|
• 'Blue Valentine' Director Condemns Hollywood Gun Violence As 'Fetishized'
• Why 'Drive' Could Shift Ryan Gosling's Career Into The Fast Lane
• How Ryan Gosling Resurrected The Movie Star
• Some Very Hot On-Screen Pairings
• Blu-ray Review: 'Blue Valentine'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Dean and Cindy are a married couple whose marriage is in trouble. Cindy has more opportunities and options open to her than when they married six years before but Dean remains the same, and is unable to accept her growth. Remembering the happy, romantic days of their courtship, the couple decide to spend one night away from their daughter at a hotel in an attempt to revive their love and save their relationship.
Take this Waltz
The Place Beyond the Pines
Browse More Movies: