|Release Date: December 10, 2003||Running Time: 125 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $66,257,002.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Adventure, Comedy, Drama|
• Broadway Adaptation Of Tim Burton's 'Big Fish' To Close In December
• Writer's Viewpoint: Tim Burton Has Become A Fad Disguised As Art
• 'Watchmen's' Dr. Manhattan Won't Call His Movie 'Priceless'
• Movies With Heart: The 100 Best 'Romdramedies' Of The Past 20 Years
• Turning Twenty: A Look Back At 1988's 'Beetlejuice'
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:As an eight-year old confined to bed because of a preternatural growing spurt, Edward Bloom occupies himself by reading the entire World Book Encyclopedia. He is taken in particular with an article about goldfish, in which he learns that "if goldfish are kept in a small bowl, they will remain small. With more space, the fish can double, triple or quadruple its size." Ten years later, after becoming one of the most popular young men in Ashton, Alabama, he realizes that--like the goldfish--in order for him to grow he must leave home and explore the world. And thus, an improbable and mythic journey begins. Many years and countless adventures later, Bloom is well known as a teller of tall tales ... Full Summary >>
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Planet of the Apes
Browse More Movies: