|Release Date: November 20, 2009||Running Time: 121 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $1,697,956.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Crime, Drama|
• Nicolas Cage: 'I'd Always Wanted To Play A Knight...It Was My Dream'
• April DVD Releases: 'Avatar,' 'Crazy Heart' & More
• Eva Mendes On Nicolas Cage: 'I Love His Weirdness'
• Can Val Kilmer Make A Comeback In Hollywood?
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'Twilight Saga: New Moon,' 'Planet 51' & More
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:A rogue detective who is as devoted to his job as he is at scoring drugs -- while playing fast and loose with the law-he wields his badge as often as he wields his gun in order to get his way. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina he becomes a high-functioning addict who is a deeply intuitive, fearless detective reigning over the beautiful ruins of... Full Summary >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
The Black Dahlia More Related Movies >>
Browse More Movies: