Away From Her
|Release Date: May 04, 2007||Running Time: 110 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $4,548,331.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Foreign|
• Surprise Oscar Wins: Is There A Pattern?
• Sarah Polley Describes Her Seth Rogen/Michelle Williams Film
• Academy Awards Aim To Cure 'Awards Fever' As Show Approaches With Usual Glitz And Glamor
• Who Will Win An Academy Award? Check Our Oscar Preview For Our Predictions
• Reaction To The Oscar Nominations
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Married for almost 50 years, Grant's and Fiona's commitment to each other appears unwavering. Their daily life is filled with tenderness and humor; yet this serenity is broken by Fiona's increasingly evident memory loss--and her restrained references to a past betrayal. For a while, the couple is able to casually dismiss these unwelcome changes. But when neither Fiona nor her husband can deny any longer that she is being consumed by Alzheimer's disease, the couple is forced to wrenchingly redefine the limits of their love and loyalty--and face the complex, inevitable transition from lovers to strangers.
Stories We Tell
Take this Waltz
The Patience Stone
Browse More Movies: