|Release Date: December 29, 2010||Running Time: 129 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG 13||Box Office: $3,205,244.00|
|Genre: Drama, Foreign|
• Inside Look At Today's Oscar Announcements!
• Oscar Nominations 2011: Complete List Of Academy Award Nominees
• 'The King's Speech' Gets Massive 14 Nominations For BAFTA Awards
• Trailer Talk: This Week in Movies - 'Blue Valentine' & 'Another Year'
• National Board of Review: 'The Social Network' To Sweep Oscars?
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Tom and Gerri are a happy couple in their sixties with professional careers and a grown son, but during the course of one year we see that some of their friends are not as happy. Mary, one of Gerri's close friends, has been drinking too much since her married boyfriend left her. Tom's friend, Ken, is interested in her, but she finds him repulsive. Gerri is surprised to find Mary flirting with Joe, a man much younger than herself, and Gerri and Tom's only son. Mary's emotional state is not helped when she meets Joe's new girlfriend.
Browse More Movies: