Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
|Release Date: December 18, 2013||Running Time: 119 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $127,343,680.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Sequel|
• Check Out 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues' On DVD, Blu-ray & More April 1
• 'Anchorman 2' To Get R-Rated Rerelease
• 'The Hobbit' Holds Off Competition From 'Anchorman 2' To Top Weekend Box Office, 'Frozen' Holds Strong In Fifth Week
• Box Office Predictions: 'Hobbit' Vs. 'Anchorman' Vs. 'American Hustle'
• Review: 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'... Unfortunately
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:With the 1970s behind him, San Diego's top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy returns to the news desk along with Ron's co-anchor and wife, Veronica Corningstone, weatherman Brick Tamland, man-on-the-street Brian Fantana and sports guy Champ Kind - all of whom won't make it easy to stay classy, while taking New York's first 24-hour news channel by storm.
View All Pictures >>
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Browse More Movies: