|Release Date: December 10, 1997||Running Time: 152 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $44,175,394.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Drama, Historical, Period|
• Check Out Tom Hanks In 'The Terminal' & Spielberg's 'Amistad' On Blu-ray May 6
• Five Fun Facts About 'Titanic'
• The Best And Worst Of Anthony Hopkins
• Matthew Mcconaughey: Actor, Surfer, Dude, Humanitarian Turns 40
• Anthony Hopkins To Receive Prestigious Award
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Based on the true story of the failed mutiny on board the slave ship Amistad in 1839, and the courtroom battle that followed. In the trial that would challenge the very foundation of the American legal system, abolitionist Theodore Joadson, trial lawyer Roger Baldwin and ex-president John Quincy Adams argue for the freedom and civil rights of the captive African slaves.
Catch Me If You Can
Browse More Movies: