|Release Date: April 06, 2012||Running Time: 112 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $56,724,080.00|
|Genre: Comedy, Sequel|
• 'Hunger Games' Beats 'Three Stooges' & 'Cabin In The Woods' At Box Office
• Humiliated Jason Biggs Accidentally Showed His Therapist His Manhood
• Jason Biggs Calls His Wife A Slob On National TV
• Tara Reid Doesn't Like Talking About Greek Wedding
• Immaturity Stops Being Funny In 'American Reunion'
More News >>
Thomas Ian Nicholas
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:The characters we met a little more than a decade ago return for their high school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's Mom. And Stifler remains the same as he ever was. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about- and get inspired by-the hormonal teens they were.
View All Pictures >>
American Pie 2
Browse More Movies: