Alvin And The Chipmunks
|Release Date: December 14, 2007||Running Time: 91 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: PG||Box Office: $217,326,336.00|
|Genre: Adaptation, Comedy, Family, Music|
• 'Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel' On DVD & Blu-ray March 30
• 'G.I. Joe' - The Latest In A Long Line Of Mediocre, Nostalgia Mining Blockbusters
• 'Arrested Development' Cast: Where Are They Now?
• 'Space Chimps' Blasts Off To DVD & Blu-ray Nov. 25; Win It!
• John Singleton Quits 'A-Team' Movie
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Songwriter Dave Seville transforms singing chipmunks Alvin, Simon and Theodore into pop sensations--while the out-of-control trio lays waste to Dave's home, wreaks havoc with his career, and turns Dave's once-orderly life upside-down.
View All Pictures >>
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties
Browse More Movies: