|Release Date: July 18, 1986||Running Time: 137 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $77,632,096.00|
|Genre: Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Technology, Thriller|
• Prep for 'Prometheus' with 'The Book of Alien' and 'Colonial Marines Technical Manual'
• 'Avatar 2' To Look More Like 'Titanic 2'
• Fergie & Will.i.am Model The Latest In Bondage Gear
• Preview: 'Avatar' Should Not Let Fans Down
• Then & Now Photos: Sigourney Weaver & James Cameron
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:Ellen Ripley awakes from hypersleep 57 years after defeating the alien that killed her entire space crew. Struggling to start over with a normal life, she's asked to join in on a mission to find out what happened to colonists who have disappeared on another planet. Once she arrives with a team of Marines to investigate, they quickly find out that an entire pack of aliens has overrun the colony.
Browse More Movies: